Impact Summit Europe is Europe’s leading annual impact investing conference for institutional investors and asset owners. The 5th edition is taking place on 2-3 April 2019, the summit will bring to life a vision of tomorrow’s world with today’s investments. Impact Summit Europe is a highly curated institutional investor conference that brings together thought leaders and practitioners in the impact investing space with the aim to catalyse private institutional capital to support the financing of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Make impact and sustainable development investing mainstream.
Join 250+ leading institutional impact investors as well as eminent industry experts for an intensive and interactive two-day program:
• Align your fiduciary responsibility with an impact strategy that mirrors your values and mission;
• Build an impact investing portfolio that makes positive social and environmental contributions;
• Understand how to manage, measure and monitor impact-associated risks and returns
• Explore scalable impact investment opportunities across all asset classes, SDGs and impact themes
• Build relationships with thought leaders from the institutional impact investing space
• Collaborate to co-create and co-invest in relevant solutions to mobilize private institutional capital towards the Sustainable Development Goals
Click here to apply for registration and secure your seat!
– A limited number of complimentary tickets is available for institutional investors & asset owners (e.g; pension funds, insurance companies, foundations, endowments, faith-related organizations, wealth managers/private banks, wealth managers/private banks and sovereign wealth funds).