Early-stage impact capital drives proven pilots to inflection points. It enables rapid replication and scale and creates profound learning opportunities for systems change. So why is it so hard to come by?
This webinar addresses a pain point faced by investors and social entrepreneurs alike, closing the early stage capital gap. ImpactCity is pleased to share new resources and lessons from our community that focus squarely upon this key need in growing impact enterprises and a new urgently needed impact economy.
– Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation – CEO, Jim Bildner
– FMO – Fund manager, Femke Bos
– Barefoot Law – Founder, Gerald Abila
– SolarDew – Product developer, Alexander van der Kleij
– Program manager – Coos Santing
Moderated by Jessica Pothering – ImpactAlpha