Discovery Day is a one-day crash course to transform your tech idea into a potential business idea and to learn the basics of entrepreneurship. It is both possible to join with and without an idea, because you will form teams during the workshop. This provides the opportunity to network and/or to find potential co-founders for your startup.
The goal of Discovery Day is to make the first connection between a technology, its application and your potential customer. We will provide you with the tools to take the first steps to tech entrepreneurship. Main objectives are to:
- Find applications for your technology and model your value proposition
- Get more insight in your potential customers and market and work towards a valuable problem/solution fit.
- Get to different potential revenue models in your business model
But also to:
- Get a flavor of entrepreneurship
- Meet new entrepreneurial people
- Prepare for the selection of an accelerator programme
Location: The Hague Security Delta
Date: 15 March
Time: 09.00 – 18.00hrs
Organized by: Metropolitan Start-up Lab