Are you seeking funding for your brilliant innovation or idea? Raising funds for growth and innovation can be a time-consuming activity, for start-ups as well as multinationals. In addition, there are many possibilities regarding European subsidies which remain unused. During the Master track ‘How to Finance Innovation’ on Wednesday 13 February, experts will help you with interactive sessions and tailored advice concerning funds, subsidies and other innovation initiatives.
This is your chance to get to know several different fund managers and to learn how other entrepreneurs have raised funds in the past.
Programme | Master Track | 13 February 2019
11-13h Optional one-on-one meetings (25 min)
with funding and intellectual property experts and on request you can date with others in the
13.45 Opening by host Desh Ramnath, co-founder HortiHeroes, and Prof. Jan van den Ende, Management of Technology and Innovation at RSM
14.00 (Inter)national subsidies for global impact by Catalyze
14.15 Lessons learned by Richard v/d Linde Director robotics JBT Liquid Foods
“From tech idea to multinational | the different phases and choices to make”
14.45 Pitches by funding and intellectual property experts in e.g. private equity, informal investment
and financial management and legal protection.
15.00 Interactive sessions:
● How to succeed with international grants like Horizon2020, EuroStars by Catalyze
● How to protect my intellectual property by Arnold & Siedsma
● How to run your fundraising with great financial planning, by EY
● How to find and attract an early stage investor, by SHIFT Invest
● From perfect pitch deck to term sheet, by UNIIQ
● Crowdfunding tips and pitfalls by Symbid
● WBSO/Innovationbox, by BDO
● Get ready and attract informal investment, by Rabobank & KplusV
17.30 Startup pitches & inspirational talk about raising funds
Tickets (EUR, excl. VAT)
Standard Ticket 125,-
Startup Ticket 25,-
Initiated by HortiHeroes, Catalyze and Arnold & Siedsma
Supported by World Horti Center, EY, Rabobank, Symbid, BDO, Uniiq, InnovationQuarter, SHIFT Invest and Future Food Fund.