On behalf of the international employers in the Metropolitan region Rotterdam The Hague, the International Community Platform, municipality of The Hague, The Hague Business Agency and WTC The Hague proudly present The Global Talent Program.
The Global Talent Program is a joint initiative of the organizing parties to attract and retain the talent an organization needs!
The Hague and Rotterdam rank in the INSEAD Global Talent Competitiveness Index 2018, 27th and 34th respectively. Open policies, a truly talent-central focus and a genuine desire to collaborate are at the core of the top cities, such as the Scandinavian capitals and Zurich.
It is their mission to fully align with these success factors and create an utterly attractive talent hub: a place for people with the purpose to design solutions for global challenges.
- – Meet up with 300+ peer executives in the international business community of The Hague / Rotterdam region
- – Create surprising cross over contacts
- – Discuss the Future of Work and how to respond to it
- – Learn how ICP and partners support business growth by delivering talent
- – Linking talent to value
- – Learn the best from the best in Global Talent Attraction & Retention
08:30 Coffee & croissants
09:00 Start of the conference
12:00 Brunch and networking