Following the Startup in Residence program in ImpactCity in The Hague, the Ministry of Justice and Security also provides its tenders for startups for the second year. The program team invites you to the festive Kick-off of the second edition of the Startup in Residence Program of the Ministry of Justice and Security. This edition of the Startup in Residence program of the Ministry of Justice and Security builds on the learning experiences of the first SIR, has a J&S broad character and a wide variety of subjects.
The Ministry of Justice and Security delivers the challenges, startups the smart ideas to:
- – Increase the decision speed of the Violent Offenses Compensation Fund;
- – Increase the flow of ex-prisoners into a sustainably paid job;
- – Stop the uploading and distribution of child pornographic material and stop online communication with minors about sex;
- – Involve citizens in the data-driven approach to undermining crime;
- – Conduct data-driven research to make criminal money visible;
- – Innovate and give impetus to citizens’ consultation in the legislative process;
- – Effectively filter information that is not valid, so that the investigation does not (unintentionally) take note of this information;
- – Provide citizens with practical support after becoming a victim of cybercrime;
- – Familiarize citizens quickly and as effectively as possible (and where necessary legally) with real problems;
- – Encourage young people to talk about values and norms and to reduce social polarization;
- – Ensure that Diversity of Thought gets a place and is embraced within our organization.
Come to the SIR II J&S Kick-off on Tuesday 5 February 2019
Learn more about these challenges and discover the innovative ideas that our startups face these challenges! Register now via the button below. Registration is open to all those involved and interested in the Startup in Residence program.
When : Tuesday 5 Februari
Time : 14.45-17.00 hrs (followed by drinks)