Blockchain AVVN – NYC 2018 is a co-production of Halve Maen, the Consulate General in New York and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO). This bootcamp program is aimed at Blockchain startups and scale-ups that want to take the step to the American market and to investigate the cooperation with UN organizations. This bootcamp is focused on the impact theme ‘humanitarian innovation’. We support this initiative from ImpactCity The Hague, and we invite blockchain entrepreneurs to participate!
Dutch startups and scale-ups in the Blockchain sector with a focus on humanitarianism / social good.
And especially developers of applications / software.
1) To facilitate market exploration, business development and B2B opportunities for Blockchain startups and companies through site visits, access to the conference and workshops.
2) Building a network between the Dutch and American blockchain ecosystem
3) Positioning the Dutch expertise in Blockchain with focus on startups that want to do business in the US
4) Blockchain networking events: Dutch blockchain startups / scale-ups are showcased and there is a chance for the participants of the program to build up a network within the global blockchain ecosystem of the USA, NYC in particular as well as within the UN.
5) On 23 September the Social Good Summit 2018 will take place.
Some program elements during the bootcamp program are:
– Site visits at relevant organizations and companies, including IXO, Consensys, NYC Economic Development Cooperation, Blockchain for Social Impact UNGA
– Workshops on soft-landing in the US
– Mentor meetup: meeting successful (Dutch) entrepreneurs in NY
– Networking events. Including: Book Launch – Legal aspects of Blockchain
Blockchain Program Details
Date: September 23 – September 26, 2018 in New York City
Costs: €250 (Excl. VAT) per person for participating startups / scale-ups. For other organizations the participation is € 750 (Excl VAT)
Who: C-level representatives of organizations with a maximum of two participants per organization.
* Costs such as accommodation, flights and transport are not included in this program.
There is a limited number of places available. Are you interested?
Please contact Julia Knoeff, Senior Economic Officer at the Consulate General of the Netherlands in New York asap but latest July 2nd 2018