The event is a fantastic opportunity for internationals who want to set up business in the Netherlands to gather information and get started.
Women’s Business Initiative International (WBII) and WTC The Hague have joined forces again and organised three 45 minute seminars in one workshop where attendees can find out and learn about:
- Business set up in the Netherlands: general differences between Dutchand other markets.
- Legal considerations from a personal and business perspective.
- Reality check – gain insights, tips and financial insights from those who have already set up.
- Brainstorm and identify the actions you need to take to move forward.
- Building your network – Dutch style.
Registration fee: €55 (including BTW)
Attendees also have an opportunity to work for a day at the WTC Business Center, have a follow up consultation with Heffels-Spiegeler Advocaten and participate in TpEBO’s Take the Plunge! Programme.
Speaker Line Up