Six start-ups have undergone an intensive 11-week incubation program.
Now it’s time for their ideas to become reality at the Venture Academy Final…
Six student start-ups in social impact, sustainability, and edtech took part in the Venture Academy. During the 11-weeks, the young entrepreneurs received training in pitching, product development, IP, and marketing.
Now the young entrepreneurs are ready to pitch their ideas in the Venture Academy Final. The winning team will receive the PLNT ‘Ready to launch’ coaching package (worth € 4,000) and a workplace to develop their venture further.
You are invited to watch the presentations of the six student start-ups, and hear about their journeys and entrepreneurial ambitions at the Venture Academy Final.
This year’s start-ups include…
- GradeMyProfs – A student-oriented review website for professors, courses and programs.
- Student-Helpr – A student consultancy to help students settle into the Netherlands.
- CLYP – A company developing solutions using satellite imagery and Earth observation data.
- Changemaker – An app to facilitate local, collective action.
- Loop.it – A circular renting company which rents equipment to reduce personal and environmental cost.
- Mura Mune – A vegan watch brand with a transparent supply chain.