Winners are well prepared. The Blockchaingers Getting Ready Meet-up, March 7th @ Deloitte HQ Rotterdam, is the final and best opportunity to prepare for the Blockchaingers Hackathon with the track sponsors, winning teams from last year and Blockchaingers Jedi and accelerators.
For a lot of teams, the hackathon already starts here! During the evening you have the ultimate chance to:
• Enage with the track sponsors as they will pitch their track to you;
• Learn what the track sponsors are looking for when rewarding your efforts at the hackathon;
• Learn how to win a blockchain hackathon from the winning teams from the previous edition;
• Learn how to use unique supportive elements to your advantage such as the Belastingdienst
(Dutch National Tax Authority) as an oracle, Legal Jedi of Loyens & Loeff and BetterCodeHub
helping you produce quality code superfast.
• Explore how the Blockchaingers Hackathon serves as a launchpad and will accelerate your
team and business.
Getting Ready – full program
18.00 Walk-in and track sponsor expo
19.00 Opening by Rutger van Zuidam, Founder of DutchChain and Blockchaingers
19.05 Word of welcome by Toon Segers, Partner Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
19.10 How to win a hackathon by Dean Masley, Co-Founder of NestEgg Pensions
19.20 How the hackathon impacted my life by Salim Hadri, CEO at Milvum
19.40 Everything you need to know about the hackathon by Rutger van Zuidam, Founder of
DutchChain and Blockchaingers
19.55 The Blockchaingers Appreciative Approach by Stefan Kunst, Innovation Lead at
20.05 How a hackathon appreciates quality code by Joost Visser, CTO at Software Improvement
20.15 Legal Jedi of Loyens & Loeff by Martijn Schoonewille, Partner at Loyens & Loeff
20.25 Break and track sponsor expo
21.00 The Dutch National Tax Authority as an Oracle by Rhodé Zwijnenburg, Junior Java
Developer at Belastingdienst
21.10 Hackathon as a launchpad – track sponsor pitches and acceleration
• Future of Pensions by Hidde Terpoorten, Blockchain lead at APG
• Health by Monique Taverne, Innovation consultant at University Medical Center
• Energy Transition by Michiel Sintenie, Senior business developer at Nuon, Martijn
Holtkamp, Senior process analyst at Nuon/ Vattenfall and Remco Wassink, manager ICT
contracting and billing at Gasunie.
• Public Safety by Frank Smilda, Head of the intelligence organisation at Politie
• Digital Nation’s Infrastructure by Ben Schuttenbeld, Manager operations Innovatie Lab at
Kamer van Koophandel and Koen Huisstede, Enterprise architect at Kadaster.
• Machine 2 Machine economy by Jan-Peter Doomernik, Senior business developer at
• Global Digital Identity – To be announced.
21.45 Closing remarks by Rutger van Zuidam, Founder of DutchChain and Blockchaingers
22.00 Bites, drinks and track sponsor expo