Does the circular economy enable endless growth?
In two rounds of themed sessions, we will explore the possibilities and opportunities of a circular transition in Industries, Agriculture and Horticulture, and, Cities.
The panels will combine the knowledge of scientists, policy-makers and field experts to discuss critical questions. Join us to engage in meaningful discussions, find out about the latest research and field developments!
11:00-11:15 Welcome by Fenna Plaisier
11:15-11:45 Opening: The Circular Economy and Endless Growth
with Dr Arnold Tukker.
13:15-14:00 Session 1
- Cities: The limits of circularity in cities
- Agriculture & Horticulture: Food forests and circular agriculture
- Circular Industries: Domino disruption in the supply chain
15:00-15:30 Session 2
- Cities: Topic TBA
- Agriculture & Horticulture: Topic TBA
- Circular Industries: Topic TBA