Conditions and criteria
To participate you must meet the following conditions:
- You are registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague or you agree in writing to register if you win, or
- You are a student studying at an educational institution in The Hague
- If you win, the implementation of your plan will take place in 2019 in The Hague.
In phase 1, the selection committee assesses the entries on the basis of:
- The extent to which the proposal contributes to a solution to an international social issue.
- The extent to which there is a clearly elaborated and profitable earnings model. Here, a difference in the degree of maturity is taken into account per target group startup and pre-startup.
- The extent to which the intended concept is innovative compared to existing products, processes, technologies or services. (If the score is equal, the points scored on this selection criterion will weigh 50%.)
- The extent to which this proposal is feasible and scalable for other sectors/applications, countries or regions. (With an equal score, these points will weigh 30% heavier.)
- The extent to which the proposal demonstrates cooperation with other sectors or professionals in The Hague and thus contributes to the Impact Economy in The Hague.
- Preferably you already work together with potential customers or end-users (UN, NGOs, knowledge institutions, governments or companies). Here, a difference in the degree of maturity is taken into account per target group startup and pre-startup.
The selection committee assesses the submitted ideas in the period from 15 to 25 October. The nominees will be announced on 26 October.