The Hague is looking for dedicated tech startups or scale-ups that aim to innovate and make impact.
Scale up your business with The Hague |
Application is closed
Are you a startup or scale-up in The Hague and are you ready to accelerate? Meet the biggest names and investors in tech at the largest tech event on the planet. Join The Hague’s Fast Forward programme and scale up your business at the Web Summit in Lisbon (November 4-7).
Make full use of The Hague’s vast international network and contacts and join the Fast Forward Programme. The City of The Hague and The Hague Business Agency have teamed up to take The Hague’s best startups and scale-ups to the Web Summit in Lisbon. We are looking for tech startups or scale-ups active in, for instance: legal, finance, security, IT & tech, smart city solutions or solutions that make a positive impact by tackling global challenges.
The registration for the Fast Forward Challenge 2019 is closed,
What’s in it for you?
Last year the Web Summit brought together 69,000+ people from more than 160 countries. It is the “world’s largest and most important technology market place”. Here you can meet investors and potential customers, promote your company to a large network of decision makers, companies and media and learn about every major industry touched by technology.
By applying for the Fast Forward challenge you can:
- Win a voucher worth € 4.000, including 2 Web Summit-tickets, a booth at the event and ‘pizza money’
- Get a professional pitch & matchmaking training programme
- Meet & greet and networking with potential investors
- Benefit from networking as part of the Dutch delegation in Lisbon
- Access to social events with Dutch enterprises and investors
- Reach new audiences through our communication platforms
Who can apply?
- Tech Startups and scale-ups, preferably active in: IT, finance, legal, security, data, app/software development, IoT devices, smart city solutions or that tackle global challenges
- Based or working in The Hague
- With at least 2 FTE
- With a compelling product story
- Beyond prototype and that can eloquently demonstrate their product and/or service
- With a clear business explanation of their USP and target market
- Dedicated and willing to invest resources (time, budget, marketing) into conference preparation and represent The Hague
Apply to go to the world’s largest and most important technology market place.
The winners will be selected based on:
- Readiness to enter a foreign market
- Impact on the global market (economic and social)
- Potential for financial return
- Potential for growth